Pure Organic Spirulina Powder 500gDoc Frank
Doc Frank's Spirulina now available in sealed tubs of 500 g organic powder.
Benefits of Spirulina
- Highest protein density of any food in nature.
- All the vitamins your body needs (except Vitamin C).
- Plenty of the minerals your body needs.
- Cleanest, friendliest source of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
- Easily absorbed.
- Gentle on the stomach.
Spirulina is good for
- the elderly (important components for muscle and brain repair),
- athletes (extra energy, endurance, muscle strength and injury rehab)
- students (improved memory, concentration and mood)
- the sick (improved immunity, metal detox, antioxidant)
- the wounded (rapid healing of organ, muscle and brain damage)
- the stressed (reduces stress, lowers blood pressure, improves sleep)
- the busy (get all the most important nutrients in one place)
- Can be used in shakes.
- Can be sprinkled over or mixed into food (including pet food).
- One to two teaspoons / day for adults (5-10g).
- Half to one teaspoon / day for children (2-5g).
- One to two teaspoons / day for X-large dogs (5-10g).
- One teaspoon / day for standard dogs (5g)
- Half a teaspoon / day for smaller dogs and cats (2g).
- Spirulina is a food. As such it is extremely safe, even in high doses.
- If you are allergic to iodine, do not take Spirulina.
- Safety in pregnancy not established.
seems the green keeps keeping me lean and clean
It's hard to point to a specific supplement as the cause of my feeling so much better, but I'll definitely keep taking the Spirulina. The powder version is cheaper than the capsules, but tastes disgusting - much improved if you add a good dash of lemon juice to the water. (I also include MSM, magnesium and turmeric, which I take for other reasons.) I still have some capsules, which I keep for travel.